Monday, March 2, 2009

Park Photos

The weather in Brest has been outstanding during the last week. It's sure to return to it's rainy norm soon... so I decided to take advantage of this beautiful weather by going for a walk on my day off. I went back to the park that I found a few months ago. This time I brought my camera so that I could post some pictures (as requested).




Plants and flowers are starting to grow and I'm wondering if more people will visit this park as the weather continues to improve. So far it seems that most people use it as a shortcut to get from home to work etc or to walk their dogs. The park is surrounded by many apartment buildings. On occassion I've seen children playing on the playground and teenagers hanging around.



I wonder if the wade pool and the fountain will ever get filled with water...

No comments: